IMPORTANT - Covid-19 Update
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic the practice has implemented several changes as detailed below. These will be in effect until further notice.
- Our HIGHFIELD site is CLOSED TO PATIENTS. No patients will be allowed into our Highfield site under any circumstances.
- All GP appointments will be by TELEPHONE or VIDEO CALL only. These appointments can be booked via our online services.
- For any patients who cannot be treated via telephone or video call, the GP will arrange to see you face to face. All face to face appointments will be held at our BOWLING site on Rooley Lane.
- NURSE appointments will be restricted to urgent blood tests, child immunisations and urgent contraceptive injections. All routine chronic disease reviews and smoking cessation support will be done via telephone.
- No patients will be allowed to enter our Bowling site unless they are attending an appointment or they have been asked to drop off or collect something.
- All telephone calls from patients will be directed to our BOWLING site. You should still use the normal telephone number to contact us.
- All prescriptions will be sent ELECTRONICALLY wherever possible. When this is not possible, prescriptions will need to be collected from our BOWLING site.
- We will not be issuing medication earlier than it is due - there is no risk of the practice or the pharmacy closing, so there is no need to stockpile medication.
Covid-19 Help Agencies Directory
If you need any support during the Covid-19 Pandemic we have compiled a list of useful agencies that you can contact for any wellbeing issues you may have. We will continue to update these lists as needed. Please click the links below for further information;
Help Agencies Directory
Local Services - Help with Food and Shopping