EXTENDED ACCESS SERVICE - INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS
From 1st October 2018, the practice is part of the Extended Access service which provides GP, Physiotherapy, Nurse and Healthcare Assistant appointments from the following locations (hubs) across Bradford:
- North hub: Shipley Medical Practice, Alexandra Road, Shipley, Bradford BD18 3EG
- Central hub: Picton Medical Centre, Westbourne Green Community Health Care Centre, Manningham, Bradford BD8 8RA
- South hub: The Ridge Medical Practice, Cousen Road, Bradford BD7 3JX
As a registered patient with this practice, you have access to the following:
Weekday evening appointments
Evening appointments from 6:30pm to 9:30pm at any of the three hubs to see one of the following, subject to availability:
- Nurse for Asthma reviews and Smears
- Healthcare Assistant for blood tests and blood pressure checks
- Voluntary Sector Services including young people's counselling, carer support services, welfare and benefits advice, mental health support and women's specific support
Weekend and bank holiday appointments are available with a GP from 10am to 1pm from the Central hub. Young People's Counselling services are also available from 10am to 1pm on Saturdays from the Central hub.
More information about appointments with the Extended Access service
The service is run by Bradford Care Alliance, which represents all GP practices in the Bradford area. Appointments are with GPs and other healthcare staff who work in the area, so your appointment may not be with a clinician from this practice.
When booking an appointment in the Extended Access service our receptionists will ask for your consent to share your medical record. Click here to learn more about how and why we process your information.
Further details of the services and location maps are available here.